Friday, September 14, 2012

Pumpkin Chili

I freaking LOVE pumpkins!! I just moved into my house last week, and needed to make dinner, but most of everything was still packed up. So, I had to use what I had handy! Pumpkin Chili is what I came up with :)

Ingriedents:
1 lb Hamburger (I used extra lean)
Corn (small can, drained)
Guacamole
Sour Cream
Tortilla Chips
Salsa
Oil (if using lean meat; I used Coconut oil)
Shredded Cheese
And these, one can EACH.


Directions:
- If you're using lean burger, put a little oil in the skillet (I used coconut oil). Brown the hamburger.
-Add in about a cup of (drained) corn. Cook for about 2 min.
-Drain the beans, add them to the mixture. -Add the tomatoes, and 1/2 can of pumpkin. Stir it up good.  
-Let this simmer (heat on med/lo) for about 10-15 min.
- Now put it in a bowl, and top with guacamole, sour cream, cheese, salsa, chips, whatever :)
***NOTE: The pumpkin is pumpkin ONLY. Do NOT use the one for PUMPKIN PIE***

 Enjoy, Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment